The answer to "why me?" is "why not me".
I have so many thoughts about the first night of my Conference…I am tired, emotionally drained, and I miss my family (even though it’s only been a few hours!) rather than “write,” I have compiled some quotes…
The courage to be, is the courage to accept oneself, in spite of being "unacceptable". Paul Tillich (1886 - 1965)
“[We are all], just varying shades of gray on the spectrum of interesting...” my friend GS
“What makes us different makes us beautiful.” Penelope movie
Love Conquers All – Virgil (Love overcomes all obstacles)
What looks like a loss may be the very event which is subsequently responsible for helping to produce the major achievement of your life. - Srully D. Blotnick
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me. - Erma Louise Bombeck
Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway. Mary Kay Ash
Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. Lin Yn-tang 1895-1976, Chinese Writer and Philologist
A mother's heart is always with her children. Proverb
A mother understands what a child does not say. Jewish Proverb Sayings of Jewish Origin
We learn geology the morning after the earthquake. Ralph Waldo Emerson 1803-1882, American Poet, Essayist
The things which hurt, instruct. Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790, American Scientist, Publisher, Diplomat
Times of great calamity and confusion have been productive for the greatest minds. The purest ore is produced from the hottest furnace. The brightest thunder-bolt is elicited from the darkest storm. Charles Caleb Colton 1780-1832, British Sportsman Writer
The wildest colts make the best horses. Plutarch 46-120 AD, Greek Essayist, Biographer
No comments:
Post a Comment