Friday, February 8, 2008

Blog-Light/Diet Blog

I have been looking for one of my daughter's dresses for a while now. I've looked in all her drawers, thinking it was put away in the wrong one. I've looked in her closet, my son's closet...it's just no where to be found. I knew it would turn up eventually, but you can imagine my surprise when I found it in MY closet...folded neatly, and put away on the shelf with my t-shirts.

I instantly realized what had happened. Most of the time, I fold and put away all the laundry, but if he has time Andrew will do it for me. My wonderful husband mistook Vivien's dress for one of my t-shirts, and that's why I love him. It is size 3T.


I guess that's why he hates when I ask, "Am I fat?" because clearly he thinks this:


(a toddler dress) would fit me just fine.

Advantage: Andrew.

No comments: