Tina and I LOVE to “be honest,” which means we love to “talk shit.”
Observe…
“…She thinks she’s frickin’ JANE Cleaver!” said Tina, with a clear-cut case of alcohol mouth.
“You mean JUNE Cleaver?” I corrected...smiling, and enjoying the cuteness that is “The Tina.”
Just then, Tina’s son piped in…It was clear he thought we were assigning character names to each other, rather than poking fun at a chick we know whose sewing machine bravado has her flexing her “mommy muscles” like a matronly Clint Eastwood…
“What?!” I asked, sure of what he had said, but wanting confirmation that my almost daily workout sessions and hair-bleach had paid off… “Who did you say?”
“I SAID, AND YOU ARE Ashley Tisdale!!!” my 9-year-old Joe Jonas look-a-like neighbor repeated…unsure of whether his observation would be met with approval or punishment.
Upon further query, I had heard him correctly.
For while listening to his Momma and his Momma’s neighbor discuss what TV character/Movie personality their “friends” most closely resembled, Tina’s son CORRECTLY (heh, heh) assigned ME the part of…Ashley Tisdale. Oh, the innocence of youth…OH, how I took the “complement,” and RAN WITH IT, recapturing my youth!
23 year old, perky, adorable, talented, skinny and yet sexy…Ashely Tisdale.
I may be a 32 year old mother of two, but in my heart, I am still an ALLSTAR!

If YOU got milf...click HERE!

3 comments:
I had a similar experience at the park with my daughter. A girl, who looked to be about 10, asked me if I was the babysitter. I just about kissed her.
Awwwwww! Sounds like it made your day. LOL Hubby and I were just coming up with new MILF acronyms yesterday -- will blog about it when I get around to it which actually means when I found the note I scribbled it all on. Hoping I didn't leave it at work yesterday!
Its better than getting mistaken for Tom Green. Mind you its been a few years since I was that skinny (or without the extra grey hairs).
Lucky girl.
Post a Comment