Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Bought the "Unique Pot-Clip" Because...

I was at Publix today and I bought this because I thought it was something else:
I was kind of embarrassed when the cashier rang it up because I was sure he was giving me "the eye," like, "I know what yer gettin' into when you get home, Ma'am!" Maybe I'm just paranoid. The product name just seems so obvious. Like, they may as well call the thing, "roll it up, lick it, stick it in here and smoke it." I mean, when I was in High School, we were a little more subtle. We called them "Roach Clips."

Geez. Folks are just getting more and more brazen, these days.



Oh wait! It's what? You mean it's not a...? It's for...? Holding a huh? Oh. It's for resting a spoon or ladle so it doesn't fall in while you cook. Yeah, yeah, that's what I thought, too.


humor-blogs

No comments: