Oh Me, Oh My...My previous blog is SO old, I probably AM a cougar, by now. 1000 "I'm Sorrys" for my blog-neglect. I have no one to blame but...the first week of school (two kids, two schools, FOUR separate drop-off and pick up times...M starts riding the bus this week, and I begin my "carpool," but still...kind of makes me question our 'we'll have two kids OR four kids' baby-making policy...what were we thinking? Two is PLENTY! I like Becky's mom's philosophy...there are two Twinkies in a package...and well, I'm just not that great at multitasking. MANY kudos to those who are! Anyway, so I've been SUPER busy with my two little Twinkies, obviously) various activities have me in my car more often than seems proper (such is the sacrifice of the stay-at-home-mom...) and subsequently I've found myself obscenely FATIGUED. Like,
unusually fatigued. Like,
please pass me my anti-insanity pills fatigued
. Bless my bones. In fact, last week I had to
take to my bed no later than FOUR PM. I'm not sure if it was stress from the first week of school or relief that (as per usual, the kids exceeded my wildest expectations) the kiddos did so well...Tina informed me that, on Friday, I was NOT to
take to my bed and that if I
did she would (and I quote) "
horse whip" me. Well, of course, that made
taking to my bed COMPLETELY
out of the question. So I woke up Saturday, ran a 5K and decided to *try* to summon the strength to persevere. And I did.
I promise...I will write a have a new post soon chalk full of all the effed up stuff that happens here at the Edge of the Map...Until then, Please to enjoy the five seconds of normalcy and contentment we are experiencing amid the chaos. It doesn't happen very often. So while we wait, I will, once again,
take to my bed.
3 comments:
Ah, it is the privilege of the SAHM to take to her bed early. I often take to my bed before dark...
Feel better soon, chuckie egg!
How did the 5K go? Congrats on getting to Twinkies through their first week of school! :)
Post a Comment