I’m a Republican, I Recycle, I like Gays and I like Kinky Sex. Take That, Bitches!
Per the teachings of the Divine Big Daddy (a.k.a my baby Daddy, a.k.a that guy who pays my bills my legally-bound partner until death do us part…actually…even THAT’S not true, cause I’ve already vowed to haunt him should he remarry if/when I kick the bucket because we made a deal….lobsters are lobsters…) we are *trying* to be green; which has, actually, turned out to be MUCH more fun than I thought it would be. Having moved to our little 7th Layer of Fun Hell Washington, DC Suburbs (retch), we were actually quite accustomed to recycling (one of the few GOOD things we were able to glean from our time served.)
Look what happened to Jamie Lynn…teenaged Momma/Sister of Britney Spears. GOO.
So today when I went through the self-check-out at Bloom and used my many, multiple, brand new (poor-man’s version of) “I'm Not a Plastic Bag,”
with my sassy blonde hair flipping from side to side, shifting my weight in my hips (30 lbs. lighter since having said babies) such that if I had a bell attached to my butt it would have been ringing like, “ding…ding…ding…DING, Da, DING, DING, Da, DING!,”
(Yeah, yeah, Ok, so fine, that's NOT "actually" me, close enough...(or not)and a smirk of utter and pure self-satisfaction on my face, looking
WE CAN DO IT, TOO.
Look what I can do! We’re EVERYWHERE. We recycle…and we vote for SMALL GOVERNMENT. FEAR THIS!
1 comment:
A Republican who recycles and likes the Avett Brothers!! (saw them in concert a few weeks ago).
Yep. I think we can be friends.
Post a Comment