
I had been wanting to do this meme for a while now, and while the laundry piles up around me, my kids walk around in various states of dress (or undress, depending on how you look at it) and somewhere, off in the distance, one of our many, multiple cats barfs up a hairball on the 1% of our floors that are NOT hardwood, and thus difficult to clean, I present to you the "Flickr Meme" for your viewing pleasure. Kudos to this guy for providing the rules...
The concept:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
The questions:
1. What is your first name? Brownie (I used my REAL name...not my super-cool alias from a former job...YES, it was G-rated, but I earned the nickname "Brownie" nonetheless...
2. What is your favorite food right now? Nachos
3. What high school did you go to? Langley High School
4. What is your favorite color? Pink
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Samantha Ronson (Yes, I know she's a chick...don't get all homophobic on me now, it's not like she's gonna dump LiLo for me...and well, I wouldn't let Big Daddy go for her. Although HE may have something else to say about it...heh...heh...Dudes like two chicks together...heh...heh...beer.
6. What is your favorite drink right now? Wine
7. What is your dream vacation? Japan
8. What is your favorite dessert? Candy
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Catwoman
10. What do you love most in life? My nest
11. What is one word that describes you? Spunky
12. What is your flickr name? thoughts maternal
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Samantha Ronson (Yes, I know she's a chick...don't get all homophobic on me now, it's not like she's gonna dump LiLo for me...and well, I wouldn't let Big Daddy go for her. Although HE may have something else to say about it...heh...heh...Dudes like two chicks together...heh...heh...beer.
6. What is your favorite drink right now? Wine
7. What is your dream vacation? Japan
8. What is your favorite dessert? Candy
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Catwoman
10. What do you love most in life? My nest
11. What is one word that describes you? Spunky
12. What is your flickr name? thoughts maternal
1 comment:
Thanks for this - great idea! I did one myself and it will post on my blog Wednesday am.
Post a Comment