Just because...(un)Motivational Posters
We have had a pretty quiet week here at the Edge of the Map. I signed up for my very first 5K and I have been trying to fit in some extra running to make sure I am prepared. I *think* that tentatively I SHOULD be able to run the whole thing and won't be having a heart attack (or panic attack) on race day. So, in lieu of a story about how funny and/or effed up things are around here, I thought I'd share another one of my passions with you...the (un)Motivational Poster. Thanks for new "online photo site" technology, folks are making their own posters left and right. Here are some of my favorites so you can pass the time until my next blog...(which will detail a VERY interesting, fun, educational project the kids and I just completed!)
Aiming for kids is just plain mean. But also funny, cause it's true.
Because we all know, reality is MUCH funnier and more interesting than someone trying (in vain, it is ALWAYS in vain) to present the (transparent) image that their life is perfect
Now that's a bless. Especially the gal in the middle in the flip-flops who has nice ta-tas, but the rest is...Riiiigggght
I would have given the kid an "A" for thinking outside the box. Or triangle. Whatever.
When I laugh at this one (which I do every time) I look over my shoulder to make sure no one saw how UGLY I behaved by giggling and/or to make sure my kind-hearted husband isn't shaking his head in dismay at my trolliness...
I feel like the red leaf, sometimes. I think we all do. If it could speak, it would say, "I ain't goin' out like no punk, BITCH!"
Yeah, well, you know. I know all about losing your dignity to cat pee and hairballs. When I can't find my outside cat, I like to say, "I can't find my pussy." Over and over again.
Another bless, and another Big Daddy shaking his head in disbelief...Just when he thought I couldn't stoop any lower...
I don't even need to comment...So wrong. So funny. Please refer to the above poster about cats. Again, anything with the word "pussy" equals automatic laughs for me.
Ok, SERIOUSLY? Are you serious. No really, I'm asking...is this for real, because, like, even Forest Gump had a 70 IQ. This *may* represent a 60 IQ. We're just sayin'...Yes, your easily accessible photo is like my blog, Dipshits.
And then, last but not least, there is "Karate Cat"...there are no words...some shit just never stops being funny, as simple as it is. Such is life.
1 comment:
Love the posters. Don't worry about the run...we'll go at whatever pace we need to. I haven't had a perfect run yet. All that matters is that we're out there!
Oh, and if you're low on sports bras...SeeJaneRun.com, yo.
Post a Comment